These videos show liquid material flow under electric field. If you need more information on these, please write to me or Sumit Kumar (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Flow in Cr film at the cathode : The video below shows the electric current induced chemical reaction in Cr film at the cathode under ordinary ambient conditions and subsequent spread of the reaction product.
2. Manual ELG : The video below shows linear pattern formation in Cr film due to movement of the cathode tip over Cr film. The pointy W cathode was traversed manually.
3. Chemical reaction away from the cathode : This video shows occurance of chemical reaction away from the cathode tip, at a location where there the current density is very high. The vertical line is 100 nm thick Pt over which 100 nm thick horizontal Cr film was deposited. The cathode and the anode tips were placed on Cr film and Pt film, respectively.
4. Reaction in water : This video shows the electric current induced chemical reaction in Cr film at the cathode when a drop of water was placed in between the Cr film and the cathode, and subsequent spread of the reaction product.
5. W-ELG in action : This video shows Water-Electrolithography in action: A set of parallel line is formed in Cr film submerged in water due to movement of the cathode tip over Cr film.
6. Water becomes ice in vaccum : This video shows transformation of water into ice as the pressure in the chamber decreases. The evaporation so much accelarated in vacuum that water freezes!