Selection Procedure for award of Manish Memorial Award
- The award is open to all academic students of the Department of Materials Engineering.
- The canditate should have the paper authored or co-authored by him/her accepted in a conference / workshop / symposium / seminar. Preference is to be given to international events.
- Selection Criteria: The following criteria may be followed for the selection – Merit, Standard of the conference and Need.
- The amount of the standard award is decided by the Department from time to time. At present it stands at a maximum of Rs. 25,000. The award can be shared by more than one person, in which case, the amount of the award may be decided by the selecting authority.
- A student is normally eligible to receive this award only once during their tenure at IISc.